lordofthenerdsandfandoms:

#CLEARLY REBLOGGING FOR RDJ’S FACE

image

If I don’t reblog this, it’s because I’m dead.


chaoticcuriosity:

Two in one lovely little scarflette and hair band (along with a random selfie) This sweet scarf is made from a blend of fine Llama fiber and silk. Available now. 

chaoticcuriosity:

Two in one lovely little scarflette and hair band (along with a random selfie) This sweet scarf is made from a blend of fine Llama fiber and silk. Available now. 


king-in-yellow:

hopephd:

Seizure First Aid. 

Learn it. Share it. Know it. Use it. 

100% correct medical information on tumblr for once; also consider calling 911 if you don’t know how often the person has seizures and ESPECIALLY if the seizure has lasted 5 minutes or more (which is why the watch is critical)


buckybarneswho:

Let’s be honest everyone would rather watch a Black Widow movie than antman


"If you could go anywhere in the world right now would it be to a “where” or to a “who”?"
— (via awayed)

ericscissorhands:

"Some women are lost in the fire. Some women are built from it."


marvels-fallen-angel:

do you ever just get really sad? and its like 

why am i sad? oh ya.

because i’m not in STAR FLEET


It is true I chose not to feel anything upon realizing my own life was ending. As Admiral Pike was dying, I joined with his consciousness and experienced what he felt at the moment of his passing. Anger. Confusion. Loneliness. Fear. I had experiences those feelings before, multiplied exponentially on the day my planet was destroyed. Such a feeling is something I choose never to experience again.


aydol:

prodigalpen:

RIP Mike Brown. His momma said she didn’t want anymore pics of him laying dead on the street so she shared pics of him as she knew him. This is one…

And I swear if it’s the last thing I do on this bloody website we are gunna make sure this doesn’t get forgotten. If we can’t get justice we’ll get change. The event in ferguson show that things have to fucking change

aydol:

prodigalpen:

RIP Mike Brown. His momma said she didn’t want anymore pics of him laying dead on the street so she shared pics of him as she knew him. This is one…

And I swear if it’s the last thing I do on this bloody website we are gunna make sure this doesn’t get forgotten. If we can’t get justice we’ll get change. The event in ferguson show that things have to fucking change

I am not always like others want me to be and thats okay, because I am who I am. And knitting in the bath tub is totally okay as long as the yarn doesn’t get wet!

nicollini:

my daily mantra from now on


"Introverts, man. We’re weird sometimes. Like, “I love you, but I need to go over here by myself right now.”"

I’m still really upset and angry. He did it once, the camera happened to be on him, he did it once and I think it’s the funniest joke that’s ever been on our show. - Michael Schur (x)

admiralpulaski:

No, I don’t blindly love on female characters. It’s all in the math. I try to approach everything with a 100%, resulting in a slightly biased 55% love potential for the ladies and 45% for the men. However, if you give me a 7:1 ratio of men to women, that leaves 55% love for the singular female character and 6.43% love for each male character. Therefore, my devotion is completely justified by the numbers, it’s not me, it’s science.


artbymoga:

stylefordays:

tyleroakley:

9 words to make you really think.

This. Is. Profound.

This is something everyone should see

artbymoga:

stylefordays:

tyleroakley:

9 words to make you really think.

This. Is. Profound.

This is something everyone should see


pricepricebaby:

abulletforniki:

powerofvoodoo:

well this is rEALLY CUTE.

IT’S THE CUTEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN.

I have reblogged this at least 5 times and I don’t care